Photography helps people to see.

Monday 10 September 2012

Day #353


The day that I got recognised in town from my band.

Hello there, I'm afraid to say it but I only have 13/14 days left of my blog. After that I am not sure what I will do...

Look in the job centre? Sell my camera? Take drugs with Mr Blobby?

No, no, no, none of those things. I will probably wait 3 months and start it from the 1st of January this year. 

Today I woke up pretty damn early and got the bus. I got the early bus and got talking to an awesome guy called Mitch. He used to go to my school and he plays guitar. We are now bus buddies.

Once at school, I noticed I was an hour early for lessons. There was one thing for it: I was going to brave the sixth form common room. Only 2 other people in my year had done it and I was to be bronze medal holder of the imaginary event. I texted my friend to tell him my moment of madness and that he might not see me again and I got the reply "you sir have big balls, see you in form time." I marched in all triumphant like there was going to be a battle between year 12 and 13. Instead it was just me in a room with four computers and a load of leaflets about universities and STDs. Yep, school is fun. 

When I got off the bus on the way home I had a second moment of madness where I decided to get my haircut. I caught a sight of my overgrown thatch and after 20 minutes of planning, I was sitting in the chair with the cape around me, like a special kind of Batman. This haircut was different. The lady was talking to me, actually having a conversation with me. This made me uneasy. I like to just zone out and wake up with a snazzy new haircut and 10 pounds missing from my wallet. I recognised her from somewhere, but where? As the conversation drew more and more towards music I began to feel suspicious. Suddenly after a minute of awkward scissory silence where I thought she had given up the conversation she blurted it out... "I was at your gig the other day. I had a really nice time, thank you." She explained that she was at the music and beer festival on the 27th and had gotten royally trolleyed before hearing our set. 

Also today, I realised that for my ICT coursework I have to assemble a computer from scratch. The inside of a frigging computer! In the words of Forrest Gump, "and that's all I have to say about that"

Another day another dollar - No idea why I wrote this, my hands are just writing what they want now.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment