Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Day #348


With the world spiraling into debt, wars raging in far away lands, it's time to sit down, and read my blog. Today I woke up at 10. On the unit outside my room was £7.50. I had no idea if it was for me. As I headed down for breakfast I found the list, the list that every teenager hates to find when the family are out. It was a list of jobs that had to be completed before mum and dad got back. Featured on the evil job list was 'hoover' and 'put washing out'. Damn. I was going to sit around all day and play Xbox. It worked out quite nicely. I did the jobs and then Teddy came over. 10 minutes of talking about school timetables and buses followed by an hour of Teddy beating me up on a wrestling game. I also went out to buy a pencil case and fill it with stationary. I went round finding pens and pencils and general pencil case stuff in the pound shop. 

As we stood at the counter behind a huge queue, I spotted that on one of the items I could get another for free. Back to the stationary aisle! As I was faced with the choice of buying another couple of highlighters or buying colouring pencils, I really thought about it. Teddy said, "you will never use them though. You don't do art, so they are useless, get the highlighters." Damn you, I would have failed all my A-levels (probably not) with my new colouring pencils but boy would everything look pretty.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment