Photography helps people to see.

Monday 20 August 2012

Day #332



Hello! Look, you might want to be sitting for this news, oh, you are sitting down?... 

I have some good news, but I also have some bad news. Not quite as bad as the news on the Titanic when the captain asks, "what on earth was that?" but still quite bad. 

The good news is that I am getting a new camera. Right now I am using the Nikon D3000 with an 18-55 VR lens but it is partially broken. 

While I was in Spain (Day#269-Day#279) some dirt or a piece of tiny grit got inside the lens. It isn't sat near the sensor or on the glass but in the part that actually turns. This means that sometimes the lens does not zoom or - worse - the grit falls into the focus ring and the camera refuses to focus. Okay so here's the good news - not quite as good as when on said Titanic, the women and children heard that they had priority boarding, but still. My dad is sending my camera back to amazon who will apparently give me a full refund (hoorah!) which means my kind and lovely parents will help me fund getting a new camera, with more awesome capabilities. 

Back to the slightly worse - but not too bad - stand-in bridge camera from the very first days on the blog!

Also, I said I would mention my mum tonight. Hi mum.

Double also, here's Andy Murray rapping. (You will know when he is rapping)

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment