Photography helps people to see.

Sunday 19 August 2012

Day #331



Good evening, today's blog post is brought to you by the Arctic Monkeys and whatever else I feel like.

Today was one of my nan's legendary roast dinners. You know the kind of roast dinner that just makes you feel good, even the vegetables tasted good!

But (betraying my primary school English lessons of  not starting a sentence with a connective word. Viva la revolution) today was also the day of taking all of the rubbish in our garage to the tip*. The tip is just a place men go to feel manly. Pulling up in their midlife crisis cars with their general waste in the back, prepared to give mother nature a swift kick in the teeth with a cry of, "decompose this, b*tch!" I'd imagine that as soon as one of these men's wives say, "honey, what do you think we should do with this chest of draws?" the man instantaneously replies with, "the tip! I'll take it to the tip right now and once I'm finished being all manly at the tip I will come back and do more manly things, like wrestle, or shoot things!".

*Tip - For American readers, I'm talking about a dump. It's a place at which all the rubbish goes and - I like to think - is recycled... 

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment