Photography helps people to see.

Friday 3 August 2012

Day #315


Thoughts of today:

1. Ooh that dream where I was a medieval knight was a bit weird. Maybe I shouldn't tell anyone. I definitely shouldn't put it on a public forum such as this.
2. I should pack.
3. When I thought I need to pack, it's a shame that my brain said "no Will, you should see if you can still fit into that football shirt that you wore when you were 11."
4. This football shirt fits!
5. I can't get out of this football shirt. What fresh hell is this?
6. Wow, finally got out of it Right, I've learnt my lesson.
7. Hey look there's another one in here!

There was a 10 minute gap there (not that you'd notice) because I was listening to Johnny Cash and nobody wants a depressed 'Man in black' style blog. 

I took a walk into town today, quite a long walk because I was looking for a new SD card for my camera. The one I was using previously was only a 4GB but my new one has 16GB. That's over 2,000 photos for me to take in Scotland! 

When I got home, I said hi to one of my mum's friend Karen. 

I have finally packed all my clothes away after the fiasco that was my mum asking to see the clothes I was taking. They had been neatly squashed into my rucksack. 

My mother was not impressed when she saw that I was taking 3 pairs of shorts, my Scottish football and rugby tops and a very tatty shirt. 

Today's photo is of my Hibernian football top. It's the Scottish team that I like to say I support. I had an absurd sequence photo of me trying to fit into it and getting stuck in it but after the 365 days of this are up, I would like to say I have a tiny shred of dignity left.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

1 comment:

  1. I told you, you should pack and you never say hi to me :( And i have a 32GB for my CANNON!! Only messing with ya Will, love ya really!! :)

    ReplyDelete