Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Day #312



Thoughts today:

1. Oh my god, I have woken up in the alphabet! (my duvet cover is covered with letters)
2. What the hell kind of alphabet is this?
3. It's Klingon, yep, definitely Klingon...or possibly Swedish
4. I think the only thing that can get me out of bed is Only Fools and Horses
5. I didn't think I could take 3 hours of it. I was wrong.
6. I don't like the food in this house.
7. 2 hours of Monk? Yeah, that's lunch sorted.
8. I should do something productive.
9. I think I'm too much like Spud from Trainspotting.
10. Trainspotting is the best film ever. Ever.

"The dog has just stolen a loaf of bread." It has begun. 

Tonight I am listening to Mykonos by Fleet Foxes, which is an amazing song. The day started literally as my thoughts suggest. I woke up, looked around and because I was sleeping awkwardly, I felt like I was still dreaming with the letters 'D', 'E' and 'F' right in my face. I looked across the room to my bright red furniture and decided panicking was the best solution. 

After I jumped out of bed, I looked around to see if anyone had seen my stupidity. Today's photos are of my dog. His name is George and he is the stupidest dog in the world, but he's also pretty sneaky. An hour before dinner I heard my mum shouting up to me "the dog has just eaten the bread." Bearing in mind I had fed him his dinner, I felt that I had not done my duty and I had failed my family. Instead, it turns out my dog is just very greedy.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment