Photography helps people to see.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Day #310


I absolutely love taking a walk down amongst the boats and just looking at their names and just being near the seaside! 

Good evening all. 

You know you're turning into a man when you have to put flat-pack furniture up and towards the end you don't even look at the instructions...maybe that's why the drawers don't work properly. What are these spare parts? 

I woke up today and thought that my blog readers deserved better than what is in my room. They deserve some HDR and they deserve it now! 

I wandered down to the beach and over my shoulder was this wonderful wooden boat that just screamed at me "DO SOME MOTHER-FLIPPING HDR AND DO SOME NOW!" At least I think that's what the slowly rotting decrepit fishing boat was creaking at me. 

I also realised today that I have not been outside of the town I am living in for 8 days now. Don't panic, I leave for Scotland a week yesterday so I will get some outside-England pictures. Today my Dad also built an office chair for me in my room and yes of course I have already spun round and said"I've been expecting you, Mr Bond" several times. 

Tonight I am listening to Stubborn Love -The Lumineers. Warning, that video contains strong folk.

I hope you are enjoying my blog, my friends :)

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment