Photography helps people to see.

Friday 27 July 2012

Day #308


A blurry walk home after an awesome night. 

Tonight was the finalé of a fantastic week. 

Laura, Teddy, Laura's nan and I arrived at the folk club on time rather than the last time where we were an hour and a half early. 

We bought some drinks and got settled. 

Our name was called and as soon as we started playing, seemingly uninterested people looked up because Laura's voice is just unreal.

Halfway break and it's raffle time. I dive in and get two strips. My number is called! I don't win very much but the packet of biscuits that did I win will be treasured forever... at least until I have eaten them all.

During the break, Teddy talked to a woman about ukulele teaching and Laura was cornered by a very drunk Scottish lady. I was thankfully left to talk to Laura's incredibly lovely nan. The night was finished off with me walking home and taking very blurry pictures that don't look amazing.

I missed the Olympic opening ceremony but I can say that it was definitely worth it.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

1 comment:

  1. My Nan says thank you, and that you ad Teddy are very nice boys!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete