Photography helps people to see.

Friday 20 July 2012

Day #301



Yeah, you know that thing I said on 'Day #300' about making every one of these last 65 photos count, here's a pair of shoes...RUN WILL, RUN! 

Yeah, today wasn't a focused day but I did have a busy day. 

My friend Teddy and I have given leaflets to display in shops around and about (by that I mean the local music shop and the library) to 'recruit' new members for our folk band. Fingers crossed. 

After a day of persuading the library that we were local and that they really should put the notice in their window, my dad, brother and I went to the local pub because there was a fantastic Johnny Cash tribute band. 

I am now going to get some sleep because I have a day on South Eastern's trains tomorrow and I need all the energy I can get. 

Oh, also, there is a point to this picture of shoes. It's a bit of a naff photo because I had like 5 minutes before I went out. I bought these shoes about a year ago without trying them on. I got home, went to put my foot in and realised that my feet were way too big for them. They are size 11 and I am keen to give them away for free. If you would like to take my never-worn shoes off my hands then that would be awesome.

Today's post totally had a purpose.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment