Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Day #299


A bit of HDR for you because I don't do it enough. Today, I literally became Homer Simpson, I sat and watched daytime TV for almost all of the day. I started out fresh in the morning with abit of 'My family', so good, then at lunchtime abit of 'The bill', then I got desperate, I am ashamed to admit it but I flicked it on to 'Open all hours' and left it there, I laughed, but it was a shifty laugh of embarrasment as if suddenly my naighbours were judging me. When my mum got home from work, we went to a place which I forget where it was...but it was good, yeah, how's that for a review? I think it was Fowlmead, not great for photos but great for roller-skating, another thing which I would not be able to do. The pictures on the blog often look alot better when clicked and made bigger, but I like this, HDR is merging 3 images together, an over exposed, a mediumly exposed (that's not a word) and yep, you guessed it, an under exposed, my camera became Goldy-locks today.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment