Photography helps people to see.

Monday 16 July 2012

Day #287



The internet is back! And, against what my friend Ben has said, it is really fast and I can listen to my embarrasing music as much as I want. I am writing this 11 days after it actually happened so bare with me. A couple of days ago, I finished one of my new books 'The Absolutist' by John Boyne, it was a pretty good book, yeah, I think my review goes into some crazy depth right there. Today is also the day that we moved into our new house, the removal men arrived at 9:30 and were gone by 2:00, throughout the day, Federra ( I think that's spelt wrong) played Djockavich (definately spelt wrong) in the tennis and in the last point, my brother, dad, the two removal men gathered round the television (first thing to be unpacked), I was pretty apprehensive as to where to cheer because I don't actually understand most of the tennis rules...

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment