Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Day #285


With abit of Paolo Nuntini in my ears, it's time for another blog post. Tday is the fourth of July, but more importantly it's my uncle's birthday, as a result, he came from 'the big smoke' to the little old town of Folkestone. The weather was perfect and I should have taken my camera out with my but the camera that I use is slowly breaking and I have a feeling that it will fully break one day soon. My uncle, brother and I went out to lunch at a place called 'Paul's' which was really nice and then walked back for some birthday cake and a cup of tea and coffee. I also finished my sad world war one book from 'Day #281' and I have got to say that I would give it an 8 out of 10, yeah, welcome to Richard and Judy's book club.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment