Photography helps people to see.

Monday 2 July 2012

Day #283



Falling flowers. Today was my lazy day, I got up at about 11 o' clock, had a chocolate pudding and a coffee, watched television and generally had a lazy morning/midday. Today I also got a smart haircut which doesn't bring my babyface out quite as much as before. I never know what to say when I get my haircut and they ask "So what are we doing today?" and my reply is "...urm...the same as this but shorter?", it always gets a laugh and I can tell that they are always thinking "If this wasn't a respected establishment, I would shave a swear word and a swastika into the back of your head and be done with it", at the end the man did not show me the mirror of the back of my head so who knows.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment