Photography helps people to see.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Day #247



Dear Europe, we are sorry that we let one of our creepy great-uncles sing (Engelbert Humperdinck) in your singing contest (he must have escaped from the home), please let us keep your lovely warm weather. Today I bought some new walking shoe/boots for walking in Spain this June. when I got home I was looking for something to eat in the cupboards and as mother whats-her-face said "oh gosh, there's nothing in here", my dad then took me to the supermarket to buy some nice food, so thank you for that. Tomorrow I am revising physics and business for my two GCSE exams this week. Also tonight was ITV's 'Soccer aid' whereby celebrities play football against each other, it also involved Gordan Ramsay being picked on which I am all for.

Until tomorrow

Will :)


No comments:

Post a Comment