Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day #200


Today I successfully trimmed my overgrown eyebrows. Today I managed to shave half an eyebrow off. As you can see from the picture, the eyebrow on my right now only comes 3/4 of the way across my eye. (If you are not crying with laughter or saying "oh Will" right now...why not? I'm missing half a frigging eyebrow). It happened because as I was midway through shaving my cheeks and upper lip I realised that it would be a good idea to get rid of the underneath of my eyebrows, what I did not realise is that I would have to shut the eye to do it, one eyed I tried and when I opened it I realised that half of the eyebrow was now gone, a quick "oh my god" was let out and I now await its grow-back. If you look at me from the left now (until the eyebrow grows back), I will look like a perfectly normal teenage boy, however if you look at me from the right, I will now look like I am frowning...all of the time.

Until tomorrow (where I will try not to shave the other eyebrow off)

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment