Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Day #194






A catch up session that turned into exploring hidden parts of the school. Today I had to go into school to catch up on some ICT work that I had to do in order to get a half decent grade, halfways through, the teacher said "who wants to go to the top of the old tower?", this is a place that is off limits all the time and its a place I have wanted to go up and take photos from since I got to the school, it was pretty cool, its the bit of the school where the flag is if you look at our building. After my ICT exploration session was finished I got the bus over to Folkestone to meet my friend Arthur, we played football for most of the day and took our cameras, I'm a Nikon man however he prefers Canon. The first picture is Arthur's 'Canon EOS 550 D', the second is a view over the edge of the tower, as a person thats scared of heights the photo is an achievement, however appologies for having my hand in the shot, I couldn't take my hand off the wall. The third is our teacher just after taking down the flag, with clear skies and the sun beating down, I could have spent all day up there.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment