Photography helps people to see.

Monday 12 March 2012

Day #170








The perfect weekend, and to finish it off, blowing up one of Kent's landmarks, win! Today I got up at 7 to watch/film/take pictures of the Richborough power station being deconstructed. I arrived, walked a mile towards them and found that there were lots of photographers and film crews in a car park which had the clearest view of the huge structures. I was rubbng shoulders with the ITV camera men and BBC (local) news correspondants, my two cameras looked pathetic compared to theirs but I didn't mind, I lined my tripod alongside theirs and waited. Today's pictures are of my bridge camera all lined up for filming and the second is a video of the towers being demolished, the third is three of the pictures I took.

(Also, I might add that the voices you can hear are of the family who were standing next to me)

Until tomorrow (where it will be less like a diary)

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment